Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Eyeball Haul: Nick finally joins modern times

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good shit. They don't work for me. When I put them in itlooks all cloudy and I can't stop blinking. Plus it's a bitch to get them in and out. So what do I do instead? I walk around like a blind motha fucka.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    yeah, mine feel a bit itchy, but its gettin better and better as the day goes on - figured i just need to get used to it

    wont do the glasses thing C? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've worn glasses since I was 3, so I don't mind them.

    I've had various types of contacts before, and all were a bitch to get in. Usually my eyes ended up being too red and irritated after getting the lenses in that I had to take them right out.

    And I also am wary about Lasik eye surgery, even though my eye doctor is the instructor for the region.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FedEx Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Had contacts when I was 16, absolutely hated 'em.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im wary about the Lasik too. Im not too good at sitting still, especially when someone is doing something to my eyeballs...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member FedEx Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's no way in hell I'd let someone shoot lasers into my eyes.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll probably try contacts the next time around.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Won't do the contacts.

    Don't like having things in my eyes.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Had an eye exam this morning and finally got some contact lenses. This is wierd. For the first time i'm seeing clearly without my glasses.

    Now I totally plan on gettin some of those crazy ass lenses for Halloween... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 19, 2004 12:51 PM: Message edited by: UrashimaNick ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •